VYSOKOZDVIŽNÉ VOZÍKY Ltd. specialises in selling used forklift trucks. It was founded in 1999 in Červená Voda in eastern Bohemia, where founder Milan Černohous bought and repaired his first forklift in a garage and then sold it for a profit.
Today the company is a market leader in Europe and is expanding into Asia, North Africa and South America. VYSOKOZDVIŽNÉ VOZÍKY Ltd. buys, reconditions and sells 200 trucks every month and has over 1,000 in stock at any one time. It also leases them to commercial film crews (you can see one in the Škoda Fabia RS TV ad), music festivals and even to Valentino Rossi’s Brno MotoGP team. The company also services forklifts and sells spare parts and accessories online.
The company’s main store is still in Červená Voda and it now also has a warehouse/showroom at our P3 Prague Horní Počernice park.
“We didn’t want to be hidden away in Červená Voda forever. Prague was an obvious choice because we needed easy access from the D11 motorway and to be highly visible, P3 Prague Horní Počernice park is perfect. Our partnership with P3 is great - we love their approach and the way in which they interact with us. We enjoy the various sports and cultural events they organise for their customers. We meet our neighbours from the park at these events and a number are now also customers of ours.”
Milan Černohous, founder
THE FORKLIFT STORY
To keep over 1,000 forklifts in stock, VYSOKOZDVIŽNÉ VOZÍKY s.r.o., needs to buy around 200 every month. Its buyers travel across Europe and speak to companies worldwide. They often buy in bulk from new forklift dealers whose customers renew their fleets at the end of a five-year lease agreement.
When the forklifts arrive in the Czech Republic, they are inspected, washed, repaired and fine-tuned to customers’ specific requirements. Equipment and accessories – such as closed cabs, heating and special forks that can handle two pallets at a time - are also available. The entire process usually takes less than two weeks.
Some of the vehicles make their way to the warehouse and showroom at our P3 Prague Horní Počernice park, where some 200 forklifts are parked, ready and waiting for a new owner!
- P3 Prague Horní Počernice is located in Prague East, 15 minutes from the Prague city centre and immediately adjacent to Exit 3 of the D10 highway (Prague – Mladá Boleslav – Germany). The Centrum Černý Most shopping centre is just 1.5 km away. The park is easily accessible by public transport; there is a metro station at Černý Most, the mainline train station is less than one kilometre away and a regular bus route operates within the park.
- P3 Prague Horní Počernice is one of the largest logistics complexes in Central and Eastern Europe. It currently comprises 358,500 m2 with the potential for up to 45,500 m2 of further Build-to-Suit space to bring it to a total of 403,873 m2 in 28 warehouse buildings.
- Construction of this park commenced in 2006.
- The largest customers of the park are Alimpex Food, Alza, Barvy Laky Hostivař, Coca-Cola, Datart, DSV, Ikea, Mall.cz, MD logistika, Petcenter, PNS, RTR and Wavin.
2,200 m2 building comprising:
- 2,000 m2 of warehouse and showroom space
- 200 m2 of office space
VYSOKOZDVIŽNÉ VOZÍKY Ltd. took occupation of the building in 2013
Up to 20 people work for VYSOKOZDVIŽNÉ VOZÍKY Ltd. at P3 Prague Horní Počernice
Disregarding those that recommended caution, VYSOKOZDVIŽNÉ VOZÍKY Ltd. expanded during the recession. The company continued to grow and, in 2013, it needed more space but also wanted a high-profile, strategic site close to Prague. Our P3 Prague Horní Počernice – close to Prague, adjacent to Exit 3 of the D10 motorway and near the D11 – more than fulfilled VYSOKOZDVIŽNÉ VOZÍKY Ltd.’s requirements.
What does VYSOKOZDVIŽNÉ VOZÍKY Ltd. appreciate most about our park? Apart from the great accessibility, it’s the variety. The park includes a wide range of buildings from large warehouses to smaller units suitable for retail or showrooms. And, having big names brands such as Coca-Cola, Alza and Datart as neighbours and potential customers is attractive.
We work hard to ensure that the building continues to suit VYSOKOZDVIŽNÉ VOZÍKY Ltd.’s current needs, providing high quality, hands-on facilities and a park management role.