Our customers are our lifeblood. We bend over backwards to make sure they get the high-quality facilities and level of personalised service they expect.
At P3, we make it our business to get to know all of our customers on a personal level. This gives us a clear understanding of their specific needs and business models, and lets us put our in-depth market knowledge to use in providing the type of individualised services and innovative solutions our customers need. As a result, we enjoy long and fruitful relationships with our customers.
By managing our properties, we control the most important processes that allow us to provide first-class logistic facilities to our customers. This includes:
- Managing and maintaining each individual property
- Negotiating favourable and cost-effective insurance coverage
- Understanding how long different pieces of equipment will last and how much they cost to maintain in order to help our customers optimise their costs
- Such details as organizing shuttle buses and arranging catering
- Maintaining the sprinkler and security systems
- Managing the power stations and waste water
- Keeping the premises clean and in order... and more
Every one of our customers is assigned their own Property Manager, who works closely with them to deal with any issues. If you have a question, we answer it. If you have a problem, we fix it. We always go the extra mile to look after our customers and provide our clients with the personal relationships, tailored services, guaranteed reliability and utmost attention to detail that they expect from P3.