Our well-balanced portfolio of assets spans across Europe, from Bucharest to Madrid and Warsaw to Milan.
At P3, we invest in income-producing logistics and industrial properties strategically positioned near ports and airports or offering easy access to major motorway networks. We grow our portfolio both via developing land and acquiring standing assets.
In order to find and develop the best locations and the best prices across Europe, we have experts across the continent who
know their markets like the back of their hand and work together across borders.
They have expert knowledge in:
- Which locations offer the best connections to factories, industrial regions and other countries
- Where new highways are being planned
- Whether local municipalities will support a new development
- What traffic problems may exist
- What types of buildings are most suitable for the land being developed and which planning permissions are required
- Whether an unpopular site may grow into an in-demand location in the future
- What the competition is up to
- If there is enough land available for future expansion... and more
Where there is no land to be developed, our experts look for value opportunities that will produce high yields at low risk using a broad range of criteria, from the length of the lease agreement, to tenants’ covenant strengths, to the quality of the location. Our teams are selective – we only buy cost-effective properties that we’re sure we can fill with customers.