P3 is about P3ople and giving back to people.
What we do outside of work defines us as much as our work does, both as a company and as individuals. This is why we feel so strongly about supporting the local communities surrounding our properties, as well as the broader communities of people in need. Driven by our own people and their connections to causes that are both personal and dear to their hearts, we do more than just donate money – we get involved together as a team.
For the communities around our properties, we look for ways to improve the safety and quality of life of residents by sponsoring youth sports clubs; supporting educational, cultural and health initiatives; and planting trees when we hand over our buildings.
Beyond this, we regularly:
- Run for charities in the Prague marathon, half marathon and 10K
- Donate to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Sponsor cultural and sporting events for children in communities in the Czech Republic, Poland, Romania and Slovakia
- Support a hospice and donate to the Prince of Wales Charitable Foundation Romania
- Take part in the charities of our partners
- ... and this year, we will be donating to the victims of the devastating Earthquake in Italy